Friday, April 17, 2015

The Dreadful Waiting Game

Just about a month and a half until AADSAS 2015-16 opens.

Still waiting on answers from schools I might have an opportunity at.

So frustrating living with this anxiety. Can't sit back, can't move forward.

Crossing my fingers, trying to stay calm, and staying busy.

School M and School N. I'd love to be at one of your institutions, just as much I'd like to be a dentist.

Weird happenings this week on Wednesday. I was driving through my city and recognized a person I interviewed with two years ago. He's now a dental student, saw him in his scrubs walking down the street with a friend. Earlier that day, I was documenting records at work and saw the rare last name of an admissions dean at a school I want to be at. I hope they were good omens.

No comments:

Post a Comment